Wednesday, June 10, 2015

IWAE0008E An error occurred reading mbojava.jar

IWAE0008E An error occurred reading mbojava.jar


MxServer got started but maximo application is not starting in WebSphere.

I wrote a class file for Maximo Customization for one of the business requirement. I could build maximo.ear successfully. Later, I deployed it in WebSphere 7 which was also done successfully. Howerver, after starting MXServer I noticed - MXServer is UP but Maximo application is not due to which I was unable to login to my Maximo application.

Following are the errors which were reported in systemout.log file.

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.commonarchivecore.internal.exception.NestedJarException: IWAE0008E An error occurred reading mbojava.jar from \IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\ctgAppSrv01\config\cells\ctgCell01\applications\maximo.ear\deployments\maximo

Stack trace of nested exception:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: \IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\ctgAppSrv01\installedApps\ctgCell01\maximo.ear\mbojava.jar (The system cannot find the file specified.)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:123)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:83)
    at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.commonarchivecore.internal.strategy.DirectoryLoadStrategyImpl.getInputStream(DirectoryLoadStrategyImpl.java:827)
    at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.commonarchivecore.internal.strategy.NestedArchiveLoadStrategyImpl.getZipInputStream(NestedArchiveLoadStrategyImpl.java:296)
    at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.commonarchivecore.internal.strategy.NestedArchiveLoadStrategyImpl.safeGetZipInputStream(NestedArchiveLoadStrategyImpl.java:336)
.................................
................................. not writing the entire trace







First, I tried to look for the solution and explored here and there. Finally, I restarted the Node and Resynchronized the nodes and it worked.

Then I restarted my MxServer and it got up along with maximo application and I could log in.

Still finding the reason why this happened....your comments will help me to understand this.

Thank you for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment